Friday, October 17, 2008

I finally posted pictures from the Fryeburg Fair. A lot of Gary's family was there with us, his brother's Charley and Timmy with their families and his mother and aunt, and his 3 cousin's and their families. We had a group photo event that the poor guy next to my mother-in-law's camper had to photograph. And we all wanted pictures so he must have taken 10-15 pictures with different cameras. We were lucky enough to be able to use my parent's motor home for this trip (Thanks Mom and Dad!!) and it was very comfortable.
We shut the camper down last weekend for the winter, and I am not too sad about it. I am looking forward to staying home this weekend. We usually don't start missing it until the end of January when the snow seems like it will never stop.
Gary and I also celebrated our 20th anniversary on the 15th. Well, he had to work until 8pm so not a big celebration for sure.
Oh, and I also had a birthday during the fair weekend. 45. That's just old.
Tomorrow I am going hiking with my sister, up North. I will definitely have pictures to post from that. Could be some funny ones, like maybe of me sliding down the mountain on my ass, or maybe even on my face?

No comments: