Monday, November 9, 2009

The Flume











Resting Point





Beautiful





Gary insisted on coming up through the cave hole





then had to be pulled by his brothers







He did make it out eventually



























A bevy of black labs, Sawyer was thrilled to play!




The weather couldn't have been more perfect yesterday for our 2nd annual Henry Hike. This year we decided not to do anything strenuous so we went to the Flume. You would think living in NH for about 30 years that I would have been here before, but I hadn't. The main building is shut down for the Winter so you just walk around it, no fee at this time of year. There were quite a few people there taking advantage of the weather, I think it was close to 60 degrees there, although still pretty cool in the shade. The only thing missing? porta-potties! I was thinking that my medium coffee from Dunkin Donuts on the way up was not such a good idea.



No comments: