Monday, May 31, 2010

Wedding Dress Day~ Which One Did She Pick?

I adored this one, the straps are beautiful
This one had a darker border on the bottom and
along the back

gorgeous


princess



stunning


Different, but she can carry it off


classic



a darker champagne color that I thought
was quite attractive on her



Elegant


really pretty


not a fan of this one


very nice


this is the first one I saw that I had her try on




Now here's the REAL princess


she couldn't get enough of herself in the mirror


Isn't she lovely?


Kali and Auntie Brooke


All tired out from dress shopping
That was a long day, she tried on many more dresses than what I have for pictures, but she did pick one of the ones I posted, and she is going to be a beautiful bride.

















No comments: