Thursday, August 19, 2010

And even more wedding pictures!

My sister-in-law Tammy and me Tammy and my brother Chip

Tammy and Mom






Shell, me, Josh and Tiffany





Shell and her eldest son Josh





Ross, Kaylyn, Cory and Joy
(Cory and Joy are next!)



Ross, Cory and Mom




Nicole having some fun




Nicole and her cousin Cory (he was feeling pretty good)



Gary did good, didn't even look nervous!




Nicole and Ross (he must be giving her marriage advice)




Tammy and Chip again






Nicole and her Dad




Me, Mom, Chip and Ross



what are we? line dancing?


Siblings



Chip looks like Jack Nicholson here



Kali in her pretty dress




She loves cousin Ryan






Judy and Chrissy



the cousins (we are missing a few here!)



great pic of my sister!



Dad


Mom was dancing with everyone!




Shell and I can see through our eyelids



I liked my hair in the back! not so much in the front though



Gary and me dancing





Cory, Brooke and Pat









cool dude!











Uncle Cal Aunt Joan Chip and Ryan
(what's Uncle Cal looking for?)



my other beautiful daughter





































No comments: