Friday, February 18, 2011

This n That

I have not been good about putting some pics
of Louie up, and this blog is named after him!
He's looking a little miffed by that

Nicole sent me this picture. Kali was mad at
her for not letting her play with her phone so
she took her books to the end of the bed to
read by herself!


I get a little free maid service when I watch her


you missed a spot!



She needed her diaper changed and planted
herself in the chair hoping that it would
make me forget

Go away Meme, I still need to finish my milk!



And last but not least my washer died. We
bought a whole new set (even though the dryer was
fine). This is the washer, and it plays a little
tune when the cycle is done.
And on another note, my nephew's girlfriend is in labor as we speak! She is 5-6 cm and getting an epidural. So her birthday will be February 18th, the same as her father and his twin brother!!! This is a busy birthday day for our family! Those three, plus my son-in-law, and my husbands brother! wow.
I will probably go see the baby tomorrow so look forward to some cute little baby pictures!






No comments: