Monday, March 14, 2011

Purex Crystals

I was hesitant about using this new fabric softener. You have to put it in the bottom of the washer before you put your clothes in, and I never remember to do that and always have to scoop the clothes aside to pour it in. Also, how good could it work if it was going to be in the washer right from the start and not just get added at the rinse cycle? Turns out it works pretty darn good! I bought the purple bottle which is lavender and the laundry smells absolutely divine when I take it out of the washer and when I take it out of the dryer. I can't say that the clothes feel any softer than my regular Downy, but the smell is definitely better and stronger.

2 comments:

Blog over Lunch said...

How does it compare to the regular stuff cost-wise? I looked at it the other day just because it was smaller/lighter than buying the liquid kind but I had the same thought...that it would all get washed away.

Terrie
www.blogoverlunch.blogspot.com

lahenry said...

Cost wise I don't think it is as good a deal as the liquid softener. I am going through this bottle really fast. I probably would only buy it again with a coupon.