Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 2012 Vacation

 okay, so these are all out of order darn it. These flowers were on our walk on the Marginal Way



 This is Gary on the Cliff Walk in York
 Shelly and Charley
 Gary and me

 Last year we walked this in the dark, I can't even believe I didn't break my ankle!


 This is someone's yard on the Cliff Walk, how cool!

 Louie relaxing in the sun


 Nicole and Kali
 Kali came to see me in the camp store where I work!
 At Woody's Pizza
 Waiting with great anticipation for the merry-go-round
 Nicole, Gary, Brooke and Kali


 Breakfast at Lobster Cove on Fourth of July

 Fourth of July cookout
 Teresa is very pregnant
 Shelly and Charley
 Kim
 Gary the dog is tired out
 Gary
 Timmy and Tom
 Sawyer
 Louie and Brooke
 Louie in the camper keeping an eye on the goings on
 Fireworks in Short Sands

 Gary and I
 more flowers on the marginal way

No comments: