Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vacation

Gary has been on vacation as you can see from the pictures. We can get Brooke to try on any hat when we are shopping and we make her model the most outrageous ones we can find, as you can see in the montage of previous pictures we hit the jackpot in a store in Ogunquit.
And, I know, I look pregnant with that top that I had on. I fervently hoped that is what everyone else thought too, not that I was fat!!!
Gary has been having a great vacation, the weather is fabulous this week. We spent one day in Ogunquit, went to the movies and saw Stepbrothers, it was hilarious. Brooke had her senior pictures taken on Sunday night, we went for chinese food last night, and tonight is Bingo. This is it though, we go home after this vacation and Brooke is back to school on Wednesday. We only have a few precious weekends left to come to Maine and then we have to shut it down.

No comments: