Monday, January 12, 2009

More Snow and a Full Moon

Well, the good news is we did not get as much snow as they had predicted, only about 3 to 4 inches. The bad news is I still had to shovel the deck. It's no wonder I rarely go on the deck in the summer, I see it enough all winter. Then there was a full moon this weekend, I tried to get a picture of it rising but for all you know that is a streetlight! Really , it is the moon. Brooke was away for the weekend, so we had the joy of Louie in bed with us all weekend. I don't know what i will do when Brooke goes to college and he has to sleep with us every night. I do NOT get a good night's sleep at all with him in there. My mom and dad left early this morning for Florida in their motor home. LUCKY'S! They won't be back for 3 months. Usually we have the camping show in Boston to look forward to in January but it has been cancelled this year. So January drags on.....



No comments: