Thursday, January 29, 2009

What ever happened to global warming?



Another foot of snow. I am running out of places to shovel it to from the front porch, it is higher that the porch on the sides! I have to say, it was darn clever of me to have Gary buy the power shovel last summer, it is a toy to him and so I didn't have to do the bulk of the snow on the deck, just the 4" that fell after! Cripes we have pathways for everyone. One for the propane guy, one for the PSNH guy, one for the water softener guy, and one for the dog! The temp only got to 28 today, but, the sun felt warm on my face and I had to take my coat off to finish shoveling. that's pretty scary when 28 feels like a heat wave! We'll be in shorts on Monday when it gets to the high 30's. :)

1 comment:

robinbrittagain said...

BRRRRRRR....It looks pretty though...lol gosh, it's still January too! YIKES! I'm still hoping that all of you guys will get sick of it and move down here with me!!!!!!!!!!!