Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Me and Gary


Shell and Brandon


Mom




Brooke and Gary



Tiffany- Due any minute now!


these pictures are all from my parent's house, we actually went to Gary's mother's too but since I drew the short straw and was squeezed into the middle seat at the back of the table there was no room for picture taking maneuvering. I ate too much yesterday, 2 dinners. You would have thought at the second one I would not be as hungry? wrong. I ate like I hadn't seen food in a week. Then we brought the desserts out. You know those people that say that sugar does not make a kid hyper? that's a crock. I ate way too much sugar yesterday and slept like absolute crap last night, until a half hour before the alarm went off of course.

My nephew's wife is due today. After looking at her yesterday I am casting my ballot for a girl (they opted not to know ahead of time). Stay tuned to see if I am right......





No comments: