Monday, April 27, 2009

I think it was the day after Easter that I wrote about my nephew's wife being thisclose to having a baby. Believe it or not she still hasn't!!!!!! Her original due date was April 18th, then they switched it to April 13th. Now we think the original was the accurate one because the baby is big. But still, holy moly she must be uncomfortable.
Services for Gary's father will not be until the end of August. He wants his ashes spread in the ocean so his current wife, Ingrid will be spreading half his ashes in the Caribbean Sea, and half we will be spreading in the Atlantic Ocean on his birthday, Aug. 30th. The plan is for us all to go to Freeport, Maine where he used to keep his first sailboat and go out on a chartered boat. Cripes I hope I don't get seasick as I seem to do on boats in my older age, I can't imagine puking into the ocean as they are spreading my father-in-laws ashes there!! That wouldn't be cool.
The weather here has been beautiful, yesterday in the 70's, Saturday was 90! Today is going to be about 72 and tomorrow in the 80's, then it will cool down. Yesterday we took the motorcycle out, let me just say, how in the world does a woman with a huge ass ride on one of those seats?? OMG, I thought I was going to die 20 minutes into the ride. New seat time.
I guess Brooke didn't need to go all the way to Florida for school vacation to get warmth, but she has been having a good time and doing a lot of swimming. She won't be flying home until Wednesday.
Nicole is freaking out about her pregnancy weight gain, then the next minute polishing off a Quiznos prime rib sub. It is so funny to listen to her talk about food now, she has always been so little and never ate that much. Food is an obsession since she got pregnant. The doctor said she doesn't even look as pregnant as she is, and she is right on target with her weight gain. Heck, I still think I look more pregnant than her!

No comments: