Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Louie!!!




Today is Louie's 6th birthday. For months now I thought he was turning 7, and it just dawned on me the other day that I was wrong, he is only 6. I wish I could do that with my own age, oops, I am actually a year (or 10) younger!
Anyway, Louie likes his new birthday toy and treats. And I sang Happy Birthday to him too!! He howled, I don't know if it was because my singing was hurting his ears, or if he just wanted to sing along.
We are in Maine this weekend, our first weekend back at the camp. We have done a lot of work getting it opened up and ready to go for the season, but not nearly enough work to burn off the calories I have been eating. oops. This morning we went to a friend's 25th anniversary, renewing of the wedding vows in Newfields. They had a brunch afterwards, we pretty much ate and left. Or as Gary so elegantly put it, "chewed and screwed". we didn't really know anyone there and we had made our appearance so what else were we to do?
Nicole has an ultrasound Thursday, and hopefully we will find out if we are buying blue or pink?

No comments: