Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's today. This is my gift from Brooke, she made it herself and did a really good job. She does not get any craftiness from me, that's for sure. Gary is buying me a magnolia tree that I have wanted for forever, he also bought me 2 Yankee candles so I would have something to open. I didn't get to see Nicole today because I am in Maine, but she came by the other day and brought me an angel windchime and a cookbook that I wanted.
This morning Gary and Brooke made me breakfast, sausage and pancakes, and Brooke washed the dishes. It is WICKED windy here today, so one minute I am hot when the wind dies down, then it whips back up and I am cold. But at least the sun is out. Gary and I just went for a walk down the beach, my hair was blowing in my face so bad I must have looked like Cousin It. Brooke is going to a Dane Cook concert tonight in Manchester with her boyfriend so they just left, luckies! Dane Cook is sooo funny. Gary and I are hanging out here tonight, we are grilling some marinated pork and I am baking a couple of potatoes and will probably throw a steamer bag of veggies in the microwave too. We are staying over tonight here and leaving bright and early tomorrow to get Brooke to school.

No comments: