Friday, August 28, 2009

August Vacation


Louie Long Tongue Brooke baby-sat Quinn for a day






We took him to IHOP for breakfast, not that he eats!




He just loved Gary


Nicole came up and we went to the beach


Glad I got this on camera, Gary actually came to the beach!







Nicole looks good!







Walking the Marginal Way







All the people on Ogunquit Beach


We found these glasses in a store, aren't they a riot!




The lady behind me does not look amused


Campfire


Gary taking Pat for her first scooter ride


Picnic Lunch




The cookie was as big as my face (I didn't eat it by myself!)




We bought these rug squares at a yard sale, and they
look really nice in our sunroom, it's so much better than the
painted wood.
























































































































































No comments: