Monday, August 10, 2009

Nicole's Baby Shower




The Henry side and Erics mother and aunts



Nicole (obviously)


Nicole and me


Nicole and Brooke


Charmaine, Denise and Yellow Grammy (it's a long story)


The Johnson's


Mom and Lucas



Shell and Lucas

Nicole's baby shower is done. Thank goodness. Have I said before that I hate party planning? I think so. Next time, I swear, any big event that has to have a party is going to be put on by someone that I pay.
But it went well, we had plenty of food, she got a ton of nice gifts, the baby will not need new clothes for a year. Not that that will stop me from buying more! The weather could have been better, it started off sunny, but windy, then the clouds rolled in later and I had to hand out what sweaters and sweatshirts I did not bring up to the camper. We went to Nicole and Eric's after the shower and helped them set things up in the baby's room and put stuff away. Now we wait. Approximately 6 1/2 weeks.