Sunday, November 27, 2011

Emily's Bridge~Stowe Vermont 2011



I was all excited because I started snapping pictures, and could

see the smokey mist which usually means that Emily is there,

only to discover that my daughter and her friend were blowing

air out of their mouths in front of my camera every time I

snapped a picture, and laughing hysterically at me.









this one however is not from their breath







There is some mist at the right hand side of the picture















some more mist (it was a clear cloudless night)





some more to the left
















there is an orb in there











Now this picture, my smart-alec daughter and her friend were

still blowing in front of my camera. Imagine my and their surprise

when we got back to the hotel and saw the image of the face

up near the top of the mist. This is THE best picture I have

ever captured there. I have some more on my cell phone that are

zoomed in and will post them after.

























No comments: