Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dog Poop on my Hand


I wonder if my new camper is on an old Indian burial ground. Seriously, we got here last night and still no deck or sun room. The Internet that was working fine last weekend was not working this weekend. Took the dog for a walk and he peed on my leg. Took him for a walk later and ran out of dog poop bags so I had to use one for two poops... and yes, it got on my hand. And got stuck talking to this guy here that does.not.shut.up. My eyes were crossing.

Definitely not as much traffic last night as there normally is on the Friday night of Memorial Weekend. We wanted to conserve gas too so we all piled into Brooke's Focus for the drive up. The gas gauge did not even move! I was so impressed. Gary had to go into work today even though technically he is still on vacation. They are having a big sale and he had to be there.

Brooke is working at the store right now, she gets out at 1. But then has to go back at 4. I called the cable company and after my cell phone lost the call twice, they were able to get my Internet working again. Happy Day!

No comments: