Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged

IF YOU JUST HIT MY BLOG...YOU ARE NEXT...TAG! YOU'RE IT!!

10 Years Ago I Was:
Cripes I was only 34 and thought that was old. We were here in Maine, but we were still on our old site up on the hill, looking out at the ocean.

5 Years Ago I Was:
Wah, I was still under 40, a mere 39. We had just built our new house and had moved our site to the middle row.

1 Year Ago I was:
Already an old bag at 43. :) Nothing new there.

5 Things on my To Do List today:
1.) walk
2.) bike ride
3.) go to the beach?
4.) work on my jigsaw puzzle
5.) finish my book

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1.) potato chips
2.) dove chocolate
3.) cheez-its
4.) wheat thins
5.) honey mustard Pringles

If I were a billionaire I would:
1.) Pay off all my families debt
2.) open an animal shelter
3.) buy houses just to fix up and re-sell
4.) go to Hawaii
5.) Randomly give money to complete strangers who are in need

6 People I want to have lunch with tomorrow:
1.) Gary
2.) Brooke
3.) Nicole
4.) Bill T.
5.) ML
6.) Chris Daughtry :)

5 Places I Have Lived:
1.) Medfield, MA
2.) Northfield, NH
3.) Tilton, NH
4.) Sanbornton, NH
5.) York, Maine (okay, only for the summer!)

5 Jobs I have Had:
1.) bank teller
2.) day care provider
3.) teacher's aide
4.) substitute teacher
5.) gas station attendant!!!

No comments: