Sunday, July 5, 2009

Katie and Ed's Wedding

Gotta love my camera








Parents of the bride, Gary's brother Billy and his wife Linda


Shelley and Charley
Tyler, Tom and Theresa


Carter and Mikayla



Happy 4th of July. We went to Gary's niece's wedding. Loved the church part, it was all of 20 minutes! The reception was nice, located at the Common Man Restaurant in Plymouth, NH. The food was good, the dj was good and the cake was delicious. I was being so smug about not buying a new outfit for the wedding, I could just wear what I wore to my nephew's wedding. Ha! How come something that looked absolutely fine for one thing, look like complete crap the next time you put it on? I had to scrounge and ended up wearing Brooke's dress pants and her top! I will know better next time, new outfit it is.











No comments: