Sunday, July 26, 2009

Old California Puzzle


I completed this 1000 piece puzzle yesterday. After all that work I don't want to rip it apart, but I will soon. Last night we went to the fireworks on Short Sands Beach, we took the scooter down and managed to find a great parking space, and were able to squeeze out at the end pretty quickly. Today is the last day of Gary's vacation, I thought it was going to be sunny and 80 degrees, instead it is cloudy, drizzly and 63 degrees. Again we are going to attempt to get to the movies this afternoon, I hope everyone else is too busy packing to go home or something. Yesterday we went out and hit the yard sales. I got a brand new Lang wooden calender holder with a 2009 Lang calender in it for $4. I got a 3-pack of St. Ives face scrub for $1. I got a brand new, still-in-the-box rooster candle holder and topper for $1. Gary got some stuff to sell on e-bay. When I go I always find stuff that I want to keep, not sell.

No comments: