Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation

Okay, I know I am behind on pictures of Nicole's ever-growing belly. But between me being back and forth to Maine, and Nicole and Eric busy moving into their new place, I just haven't. Next week, I promise.
Gary is on vacation this week. I don't have any pictures yet, because we have not done too much yet. He went deep sea fishing Saturday, unfortunately 2 guys could not make it, and my Dad was one of them. Gary was disappointed, he looks forward to going fishing with him every year but my mother just had a knee replacement and is still recuperating. Anyway, they caught a lot of haddock and he had a good time although he was exhausted when he got home.
The weather was great until today, today is rainy and cool. So wen decided to go see The Proposal , it has been out for a long time and we figured who would be wanting to see that today? Turns out everyone. They were sold out when we got there. Plan B, go to the mall. Fall in love with a puppy in the pet store. Beg Gary for a friend for Louie. After he is done laughing, he tells us we would have a better chance of seeing Jesus Christ walk by.
I bought a few things in Bath and Body Works, and an outfit for the baby in Sears. Then we decided to get Chinese food on the way home, stop at Hannaford's and rent The Haunting in Connecticut from the Redbox and have a movie night at the camper. Would you believe that not only was there none of that particular movie there, but not much of anything else either. I had Confessions of a Shopaholic from Netflix so we settled for that. It was good.
Tomorrow we are going to Portsmouth to meet some friends, walk around the shops and go to dinner. Hopefully the rain will stop.

No comments: