Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kali~ One Month~ Spending the Night at Grammy and Grampa's


She loves her bath

All fresh and clean


In bed at 10. I know, I had her backwards on that thing
and had to turn her around.




5 AM. I can assure you, I look worse.



Back asleep at 7.





The Queen of Sheba






A happy smile for Grampa







A beautiful Fall day, looking out my bedroom











So Kali did really well last night. She got here around 4 or 4:30, and slept until 6:30. Then she ate, and had her bath and played. Another bottle at 8:45 and she did not go to sleep until 10. She was awake at 2:15, back to sleep at 3:15, awake at 5:15, big poop and back to sleep until 8:30 or so. Phew, I maybe got 3 hours of sleep, because every time she made a little noise I popped awake, and she makes a lot of noises during the night! It is not as easy to go back to sleep when you are 46 as it is when you are 26! She is coming back tomorrow night, Eric has an overnight job so she and Nicole are spending the night here.






No comments: