Friday, June 13, 2008

Mr. Mole




Brooke had to make this for a Mole Day that they had in school. I forget what class it was for, but she won first place in the three classes with it. It had feet, well, a foot at one point, but when she cut it out and realized she only had one foot, it didn't look like a foot after all, it looked rather obscene. So this mole has no feet. :)
Today, finally, our sun room gets put up. Gary is up in Maine right now getting in the way, I mean, helping. :) I am not going up until Brooke gets out of school.
Yesterday, I got a free tank of gas. I went to put my credit card through, and it said there was $97 pre-paid on the pump. :0 My mother and my Aunt were with me, aka Bonnie and Clyde. I think they wanted me to pump the gas in, and leap into the getaway car, pulling out on two wheels. Who would have thought my 67 year old mother would be urging me to commit a crime!! So I pumped $55 worth until my tank was full, and against my better judgement was going to leave. Before I could execute the getaway ,the pump beeped and said to see the cashier inside. oops. They must have been watching me, probably cause I am a shifty looking sort of person. I went in and no one was looking at me, they didn't have a big picture posted from the cameras "Have you seen this woman, she tried to steal $55 worth of gas?" Nope, they didn't have a clue, I said to the woman, "the pump said to see the cashier inside" (notice I did not mention that it was pre-paid gas I pumped into my car) she took my card, ran her thumb over the magnetic strip and handed it back to me saying " if this doesn't work you will have to come back inside and pay". All righty then, I sauntered nonchalantly back outside, and we sped away.... on all four wheels.

No comments: