Monday, December 22, 2008

Again

More snow. A lot of blowing and drifting but I think we got about 12". I don't think it stopped snowing this weekend at all. Maybe for a few hours on Saturday afternoon. Needless to say, I didn't go anywhere, thank goodness my shopping is done. Today I have an eye appt. and then I get to come home and..you guessed it! Shovel! yeah! i am pumped about that for sure. Louie will be happy though, he won't have to wade through snow deeper than him to get to where Gary snow blowed an area for him. We had a dominoes game yesterday, and I thought I was going to win, I was ahead for most of the game, and then Brooke snuck up on me and won. Not that I am a sore loser but maybe there was some cheating going on??? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your "winter" deck pics! They always make me laugh.