Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday in Maine















I guess Gary fell asleep while we were taking that picture! :)

Brooke did not want to go, so she stayed home to do homework and give Dirty Louie a bath. We ate lunch at the pizza place, then went to the camp to check on our camper. It didn't look that deep but once we got going I could have used some snowshoes. Then we parked by the beach and Gary took a little snooze, while I read the paper. When he woke up we walked the beach. It was in the lower 40's yesterday but very windy on the beach, when I first got out of the car I was all , oh, I don't even think I need my gloves, or my ear warmers, and Gary said yes you do. Good thing I was wearing them because the temp on the beach was much different than the temp standing next to the car. I was wearing my Ugg-Look-A-Like boots. On the way back to the car, we still had at least 10 minutes to walk, something was rubbing against the back of my ankle, felt like a piece of glass. By the time I got to the car and looked, it was rubbed raw and bloody. Nothing in the boot except the seam?



I noticed on my Live Traffic Feed that someone from Medfield, Mass was on my blog. It took me by surprise because I grew up in Medfield! So whoever you are, if you come back, leave me a message. I grew up on Green Street, we lived there until I was 15. I have good memories of that place. In fact here is our old house:



Just Kidding! This is the house we stopped to look at yesterday in Gilmanton. Isn't it gorgeous! It was so windy there I could barely open my car door.
This is actually the house I grew up in on Green Street in Medfield. It looks a little different than when I lived there.

No comments: