Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Winter Carnival







Brooke had Winter Carnival over the weekend. And yes, my camera took really shitty pictures. Brooke has better ones that she was supposed to e-mail to me... We got more snow on Sunday, surprise surprise.


I have resorted to shoveling one little path for the dog on the deck. But, if I want to go in the hot tub I better get out there today and shovel another path. This snow can stop anytime now, really! I have a cold. Thank you to Gary for that! He gets a cold and it is gone in 2 days, I get a cold and it drags for a week or more. Brooke has school vacation this week, she is gone to UMaine for accepted students day. She is staying with her friend in her dorm until Sunday. That will really give her an idea of what the college is like, and if she wants to go there.

No comments: