Monday, June 8, 2009

The Choice

Travis Parker has everything a man could want: a good job, loyal friends, even a waterfront home in small-town North Carolina. In full pursuit of the good life- boating, swimming, and barbecues with his close buddies- he holds the vague conviction that a serious relationship would only cramp his style. That is until Gabby Holland moves in next door.
Despite his attempts to be neighborly, the attractive redhead seems to have a grudge against him. Still, Travis can't stop trying to ingratiate himself with his new neighbor, and his persistent efforts lead them both to the doorstep of a journey that neither could have foreseen.
This was a really good book, as most of Nicholas Sparks books are. I never buy them for myself, they never attract my attention as something I want to read, but Brooke buys them or gets them for gifts and then she makes me read them and I end up enjoying them more than I thought I would.

No comments: