Sunday, June 14, 2009

Vacation time

After a whirlwind weekend of graduation and a big party and getting Brooke off to Disney World for the week, Gary and I are relaxing in Maine. And when I say relaxing? I mean really relaxing. I think I was rooted to the couch today. Pictures of Brooke's graduation and party will have to wait until I go home to do laundry in the middle of the week, I didn't have time before we left. Graduation was Friday night, surprisingly I did not cry. Misty eyed maybe, but that's it. I think because I was too busy trying to breathe, we were crammed in the gym like little sardines. And SOMEONE let one rip, and let me tell you Mr. Man, that stunk!! How rude! After graduation we went out to eat with my parents and Nicole. Saturday was the party, we had great weather, plenty of food, plenty of Japanese beetles, and I thought black flies were annoying?
This morning we left the house at 4:30 and brought Brooke to the airport for her vacation at Disney. She met the three other girls there and off they went. They will have a great time, I am jealous. Gary and I then headed for Maine. We got here at 6:30 AM and unpacked and then it rained all day. We plopped our butts down in the living room and watched movies and napped all day. We ventured out for dinner to Newicks in Dover. We split a big plate of fried seafood and french fries, it was delicious. Now to go and walk some of it off!!

No comments: