Monday, June 22, 2009

End of Vacation



If I am not careful this is what I am going to look like this summer! I did nothing but eat this past week. The amount of food that went in my mouth is ridiculous. Here is a patial list of some bad stuff I ate over the week: fried clam strips, french fries, movie popcorn with butter! sno-caps candy, multiple turkey burgers, potato chips, pizza, BLT and more fries, probably a half of a Pepperidge Farm cake, monkey bread, chicken teriyaki from the mall food court, coffee coolatta, prime rib, caesar salad, Dairy Queen ice cream, Friendly's ice cream! I have no control when Gary is on vacation, none. He is back to work today. And I am trying to slow down my food intake. And it is STILL raining here.

Brooke is back from her week at Disney World. But she is still at her friend's house in Newfield's because Southwest lost their luggage. She had a great time though, and now it is time for her to start her summer job.

No comments: