Wednesday, September 16, 2009

American Idols Live 2009
















Brooke and I went to this concert last night in Manchester at the Verizon Center. This concert always draws such a huge age variety, from little kids to white haired grandparents! And everyone loves it. I know that I voted for Adam all along, but I am not being biased when I say he drew the loudest screams and the most applause. In fact, sad to say that when Kris Allen came on, a lot of people didn't care enough to hear him and were leaving. That's rude, he is a good singer, but just does not put on a show like Adam, he was absolutely fabulous. That boy had so many bras thrown at him on stage he could have opened his own Victoria's Secret shop. In fact, one bra he picked up and said "WHOA!" it was quite large. Suffice to say, some woman was walking around the concert after with her big boobs sagging down. snicker. And, I wouldn't have wanted to be the person who got that big, sweaty bra thrown back in my face when he whipped it back out into the audience. :)
I think it was Matt who was playing his piano like a madman who said to hold up your cell phone and lights. I got my Bic out and started flicking like mad trying not to burn my finger, oops, I was having a flashback from a Blue Oyster Cult concert I attended in my teens. Just kidding, I did not actually have a lighter, I am with the times, I have a cell phone.
When Adam started singing Fame and swiveling his hips, gay or not, you could hear the women swooning all around. It was great.





No comments: