Friday, September 25, 2009

Introducing....




oh, the indignity of it all!



Little Papoose


the proud parents





First bottle





Grammy and Grampa Henry
It's been a long day. But what a day! I went to the hospital at 11:30, and did not leave the room except to run to the bathroom. No lunch, except for 2 saltine crackers I snitched from Nicole's table. She originally did not want anyone in the delivery room except for Eric, but changed her mind and let me stay! I was so excited, it was the most awesome thing I have ever seen. Nicole did great, and Eric was so good to her. Kali Anne (my middle name!) is absolutely adorable, I fell in love instantly with her. She had a bath, got snuggly wrapped and had some bottle, gave a couple of burps and was content. I can't wait to go back and see her tomorrow!!!





1 comment:

robinbrittagain said...

Congrats!!!!! She is beautiful =]