Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Rest of the Fall Weekend in Maine

Gary and Charley (who always does something innaprpopraite in a picture)
Gary and I


Our neighbor's went up in this plane today, this is them!

Ice cream at Brown's



Ain't I Purty?










Brooke and Louie
Cute!




Shooting Hoops



We walked the beach again today, then we went to Brown's for ice cream. I had it in my mind to get the pumpkin ice cream all afternoon, and then when we got there I opted for the Mint Explosion which had so many mint truffles in it I barely had ice cream to eat. Gary got the same flavor, and he was so sick of eating the truffles, he was spitting them onto the ground. gross. Shelly and Charley went home, and we watched the Patriots play the Jets. Not so good this week but hey, you can't win every time right? We are staying over another night, Brooke has no classes tomorrow and Gary will go to work from here. Still on the baby-watch, 3 days until the due date!

No comments: