Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

So sorry. I have no pictures from the whole weekend. My sister Shelley came up on Friday morning. We walked the whole beach, in the water, the sand gave us a nice pedicure.
For dinner we grilled marinated steak tips and lime cilantro turkey from The Meathouse. And we had delicious corn on the cob. We went and played Bingo after. Shelley won one, Gary won one, and I won two, but I had to split both of mine. We had a campfire after.
Saturday Shelley and I went to a thrift store and poked around. I got Nicole a pair of Old Navy maternity jeans for these last couple of weeks for $3! Then we went to Stonewall Kitchen, and taste-tested everything. That was our lunch! :) Then we walked the beach again, my feet were soft as a baby's that night. She went home around 5.
Sunday was the parade day at the campground, and the day they pick who wins the free site for next year. Wasn't us.
When Gary got home from work, (yes, he worked every day over the weekend, Labor Day is a drag for him!) we went to eat at Newick's with our neighbor's. I had salmon, coleslaw and baked potato, it was delicious, and the sunset was beautiful ( everything was beautiful after my glass of Pinot Grigio!)
That was the weekend in a nutshell. We have about 15 days left until Nicole's due date. :) Keep tuned, I will be bombarding this site with baby pictures.

No comments: