Thursday, September 17, 2009

Losing Weight

Am I a freak of nature? Why do I gain weight in the summer? Most people lose it, you are more active and on the go. Not me, must be the ice cream, in particular the Mint Explosion at Sun n Surf this summer. My mission is to lose a measly 5 pounds by the time we go to Fryeburg Fair which is Columbus Day weekend. I know, seems pointless to struggle to lose the weight, just to go to a fair and eat Sunflower pizza, apple crisp, mini doughnuts, cheeseburgers (yes, for some odd reason I love fair cheeseburgers), french fries with vinegar and it goes on. But, if I don't, I will just add it on to what I gained this summer. I am off to a good start, I lost 1 pound and have 4 to go, despite a little bit of McDonalds the night of the concert, and a little bit of KFC last night, WHAT? I have to eat something for God's sake! How come the weight just glides on so effortlessly, and it is such a struggle to lose a measly half-pound at a time. Not fair.

No comments: