Friday, April 4, 2008


It's hard to tell from the picture, but it's snowing! That's different huh? How beautiful is that? Like a picture postcard. NOT. And that is what Louie does when it is snowing out, he snuggles. :)
Gary brought my car in to work yesterday to see if the Dent Wizard guy could take some of the dent out. no way. Wasn't happening. So after they were through laughing at what an idiot I am he brought it back home, and tomorrow it goes to an auto body shop. My shows this week, American Idol: why would they make those poor kids suffer singing Dolly Parton songs? OMG, that was enough to kill their careers before they started. My loyalty still lies with David Cook, I just think he is a natural. David Archuletta is cute, and nice, but not my favorite singer. Biggest Loser: I have never seen men cry so much as on this show. The brothers finally got split up and Jay went home. I really like the brothers and I am rooting for Mark to win it all. But I think Ali is going to be serious competition. And how is it that the blond woman is still there??? No doubt, she has done a great job of losing weight, but she still has a ways to go. And she loses weight like me, a little itty bit at a time. She has a funny way of talking, and Brooke can imitate people great. At the beginning of the show when they all first got weighed she said "I'm the biggest woman here, aren't I?" and Brooke can imitate that to a tee and sound just like her. It cracks me up. I haven't watched Survivor yet, I recorded it last night. I kind of forget what is happening, it wasn't on last week. Oh, and Make me a Supermodel, I think they picked the winner last night, that to is recorded. I am going to guess who wins, Perry. That is my pick.

No comments: