Thursday, April 17, 2008

Still pushing this flu away, inch by inch. What a stubborn bugger! Yesterday we dropped my car off to have the fender fixed. Then we went to Maine for the day. I didn't take one picture, I don't know why. I am going to blame the remnants of the flu fogging my brain. We took a nice walk around the campground, really you are only supposed to stop in the off season and check on your camper, we had no excuse since our camper won't even be there until next week. :) Peter saw us but pretended not to, that's pretty much how he is all summer too. I went and got my hair highlighted while Gary watched a movie in the car. Then we picked my brand-new-again car up and came home. I was told to stay away from the mailbox today :)
So Amber won on Rock of Love 2, I was totally shocked. I figured he would pick the young stupid one. And Ali won on Biggest Loser. And Bernie won the $100,000 prize! That shocked me, I did not expect him to win it. I was bummed that Mark won nothing after being such a fierce competitor through the whole game. I have not watched American Idol from last night, so I don't know who got sent home yet. It better not have been David Cook.
Today is supposed to be warm. They keep saying that, yet even though the temperature goes up, I can still feel that cold little nip in the air. I want to feel a warm breeze for a change!

1 comment:

robinbrittagain said...

Taylor missed 3 weeks of school! And now they are on vacation. She just started keeping down solids the last couple of days and actually felt strong enough today to make breakfast for herself!

Get better soon! It sounds like you all are finally get some good weather..get out there and enjoy it! =)