Monday, April 28, 2008

Wedding Day!

Kaylyn and her father
Lighting the wedding candle

Parents of the groom, my brother Chip
and his wife Tammy



First Dance



Aunt Joan and Uncle Cal




Nicole, me and Brooke






Tammy and I





Nicole, my Dad and Brooke
The weather was perfect for the wedding, a little cool but at least it was sunny all day. It was a long Catholic ceremony but I got to sit in the last row where they have padded seats. mwahaha.
The reception was good, they had it catered by Hart's Turkey Farm. You can't go wrong with a turkey dinner. (except when you have to cut the stuffing with a knife!) The seating was arranged, which was a big bummer. Gary and I and the girls were over by ourselves with another couple that we didn't know very well. When Nicole gets married, everyone sits where they want! Also we were right next to the DJ, and the music was so loud all night, that you had to scream in someones ear for them to hear you, or you could do like I did half the time and just nod and smile and act like you heard them. :) Gary unfortunately waited too long to eat and had low blood sugar. He made it worse by downing the box of candy that was on the table when we got there. Bad move, instant headache and generally not feeling good that no eating could fix. We stayed about 4 hours and came home and Gary crashed for 13 hours!
I wasn't thrilled with the pictures my camera was taking in the low light, and I couldn't seem to find the right setting. Oh well. The ones of me were clear so that's all that matters right? just kidding.
Yesterday we went out shopping for things for our new camper. Gary wanted a Rubbermaid storage unit for outside, and he perused on-line until he found the cheapest one on sale in Pittsfield. So we drove there first and got that. Then we went to Camping World for a roof vent cover. Then we went to the Weathervane to eat. I had clam strip dinner, Gary had the combo fried dinner, and Brooke had baked stuffed shrimp. We went on to Target after that , I needed a new trash can, silverware holder, step ladder and we had to get Louie some birthday presents. :) After that we just came home and watched a bunch of shows that I had recorded, read the Sunday paper, and ate popcorn. And we saw 3 does in the backyard, they were too far away for a good picture though.






1 comment:

robinbrittagain said...

What a beautiful picture of you with your girls! All of you look amazing! =)