Monday, April 14, 2008

The Sick House

I used everything in this picture in the

last 5 days. Nothing really helped though . Now Gary has it, he is strong though, he eats every meal and he goes to work. I pity whoever catches it from him at work, this flu kicks ass. For the past 3 nights I have had to get up during the night 2 to 3 times and change clothes because I am soaked in sweat. Isn't that a lovely picture? Saturday I thought I was out of the woods, and I think I did too much because yesterday my butt became part of the couch. In fact, I don't think I ever want to sit on my couch again. My appetite is coming back though, and the 4 pounds I lost will rush right back with it I am sure. Today I feel so-so. Not good, not bad. I don't have to go anywhere so I can still take it easy . Anyone see Biggest Loser last week? I have no idea what happened because it disappeared from my TIVO list!!! Survivor was no surprise when they voted Eliza off. I am not sure why they all had such a strong dislike for her, but she hung in there. I have not seen Rock of Love from last night yet, I am sure he picked Daisy but there could be a surprise there. With nothing else to do but cough all weekend, we did watch some movies. No Reservations: It was just ok, not bad, not something I would want to watch again. The Jane Austen Book Club: another ok, Brooke hated it. Atonement: a little better than ok, I cried at the end.
We were supposed to go to Maine yesterday with Charley and Shelly, and have lunch and go to some shops. There was no way we felt like doing that, what a disappointment! We have had that planned since Easter. Stupid flu.
I can't get rid of that second picture, don't know why, and don't feel like screwing around with it.





No comments: