Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here We Go Again

Another foot of snow. This has got to be the last of it. I
am sure it is! Just when I was seeing ground in front of

the mail box too. :(
Brooke landed safe and sound in Florida last night.
She sent a text message this morning telling me how
the sun was beating in the windows and she saw some
herons flying by. Eh, so what? I got to see white as far
as the eye can see. And I get to go out and shovel the deck again, and the front walk. She can't possibly have more fun than that right?
Gary doesn't get home from CT until tonight so the driveway will have to wait, good
thing I don't have to go anywhere. Good thing it is
school vacation or they definitely would have had another snow day.
Watched American Idol last night, I have to say
I did not like David Noriega (aka "Rachel", he looks like a male version of Brooke's friend!) at all last week, but last night he wasn't too bad. Not my favorite though, I thought David Cook was the best.

1 comment:

robinbrittagain said...

i usually like that rocker chick, but she sounded awful this week. i like michael john pretty well. i think that young kid david will end up winning or at least top 3.

thanks for the card! you are so sweet to remember!

:-)