Monday, February 25, 2008

Yesterday we went to Maine, they have a lot less snow than us there. Our campground really looks desolate in the Winter, Gary took the picture in the campground because I didn't want to walk in the snow. I think it was around 40 degrees yesterday and was pretty nice out. I might have considered walking the beach but the tide was in and the sidewalks were snow covered. We took Brooke to the Fox Run Mall afterwards to get some summer clothes for her trip to Florida. They are supposed to be flying out tomorrow, I don't know, the weather is looking really crummy. Anyway, she got some shorts and tops at American Eagle and Hollister. $40 for a pair of shorts??!!
We ate lunch/dinner at Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse, where I had salmon. I don't really like ordering steak in a restaurant, it always seems tough and chewy. My salmon was delicious though and not tough and chewy at all. :) My stomach is feeling a little funky today, Brooke had this a few days ago so I am not going to blame the salmon just yet. :)










No comments: