Saturday, February 2, 2008

Today is beautifully sunny out and already 36 degrees at 9:20 am. Yesterday was a different story, we had cold and gray all morning, the school called to say they were letting everyone out at noon and good thing. By the time Brooke would have been driving home we had already had snow and the freezing rain and sleet had been going for a half hour so the drive would have been slippery in her little car. It continued until after we went to bed last night. Gary stayed home yesterday since he didn't have Wednesday off. And we spent the day with the fireplace going and watching TV. We watched Hairspray too and it was really good. I didn't think I was going to like it that much. Weigh in yesterday was not good. I had gained 6 oz. but lost an inch at the waist. Gary had lost 4 oz. but also lost an inch and a half around the waist. Brooke gained 4 oz. and lost one inch around the waist. Glad for the inches lost but ugh, I hate seeing the scale go the other way after working so hard at it.
Today I am going with my sister to Salem. She has to bring back some pants she bought for one of her sons at Christmas. I am just going along for the ride! We might go to the Christmas Tree Shop too.

No comments: