Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Louie had a blast playing with Madison on Saturday. He just loves to visit. She was happy to see him, racing around the house in excitment. Madison is my parent's dog, they adopted her from my bother and his wife, they already had another rat terrier and a big yellow lab but they took Madison because she needed a home. So my parents took her off their hands and she just loves them to pieces.
We had another 2 hour delay yesterday for school. We had a lot of rain and there were some icy roads in the morning. It got up to about 41 degrees yesterday and it felt like a heat wave. I was even inspired to go out on the deck and get rid of some more of the snow. Unfortunately it melted nothing in front of my mailbox, that hump of ice will be there until May.

No comments: