Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All is Calm

Here is a picture of the lake I took yesterday morning, I totally missed the shot with the ducks!
So, our school district and one other next to us were the only 2 in the whole area we live in to not have a 2 hour delay this morning, much to Brooke's dismay. I drove her to school because I was worried about her driving, but it wasn't bad, I think she could have handled it.

Yesterday I went to Salem shopping with my mother, aunt and sister. We went to the Christmas Tree Shop first, I got some good buys, and an ice bucket that I have been looking for. Then we went to Bob's. Okay store, I got something for Brooke there, unfortunately we chose the checkout line with the new cashier and women applying for a credit card. I swear we stood in line for 40 minutes. ugh. After that we went to lunch at the 99. I had a roast beef cheddar dip sandwich, it was very good.

Today though I am just hanging out at home and doing laundry and cleaning. I have the big Christmas party on Sunday and the weather is not looking very cooperative.

No comments: