Monday, December 17, 2007


So we got about 8 inches of snow yesterday, along with sleet and freezing rain. We spent the day inside, watching TV, watching the Patriots kick butt again. We didn't see Eric, he was one of the many bundled up blobs sitting and watching the game. I roasted a chicken and potatoes for dinner, it smelled so good while it was cooking. Today there is a 2-hour delay for school, Brooke and I did not even know until after we took out showers! She happily went back to sleep, unfortunately, I did not. My wash machine is still in many pieces, so I am using my friend Pam's washer for a load today. I went to the laudromat Saturday to do a quick load and it wasn't bad, but she offered hers so I will use it. I have many e-bay packages to ship out today, so I better get going.

No comments: