Thursday, December 6, 2007

The sun is out today, and even though it is only 12 degrees right now, I am hoping that the sun will melt some of the snow today. At least off the driveway!
Gary had yesterday off, we took my Pilot to Concord to get new tires put on, not my idea of fun but what can you do? Afterwards we went to the 99 for lunch. Ran into a guy that works with Gary and his wife, we had been to the Balsams with them last year, so we ended up having lunch together. How come the first question people always ask me is...Are you working? it seems to be very high on people's lists of important things to know, I can't tell you how many people ask me this, to the point where Gary and I joke about it.
After lunch we went to Best Buy, and then to Staples. We were looking for a shelf to put Brooke's printer on, on her desk. For some reason, no one carries these things. We found a monitor stand and went with that.
We watched Santa Clause 3 last night and it was okay, the first one was by far the best.

2 comments:

robinbrittagain said...

Hey Lisa!

I know, I can't believe how fast these last two years have gone and that my baby will be two soon! We are staying at Charmaine's house in Meredith. If you aren't too busy, you should come over Sunday or Monday. I leave on Tuesday. 279-1434. I am going to TRY to go to St. Paul's for Saturday Mass....

robinbrittagain said...

Have you read the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne? If not, you should run out at get it ASAP!