Monday, December 31, 2007

Yes, It Is Snowing Again!


Yes, it is snowing again. And I have to shovel that !@@#$$ deck again. And more is on the way for tomorrow. Lovely.
We did go to the movies the other night and saw I Am Legend.
It was good, although bad for me to watch anything that has a sad part to do with animals in it, in a public place. I was blinking furiously and had to resort to sniffling after one part. I so enjoy watching Will Smith do shirtless chin-ups in any movie. I gave this movie 4 thumbs up. Spent some time over the weekend putting away the Christmas stuff, I cleaned out my gift closet and totally organized it, and also my desk. We went to Sam's Club and got more on-sale Christmas stuff, bows and gift bags and gift tags. Saturday night we went out to eat with Lou and Carol. I griped about having to park in the over-flow parking lot and (gasp) walk all the way to the restaurant doors, but after sitting in the 150 degree restaurant for 2 hours I was more than happy to burst back out the door, sans coat and cool off on my traipse back to the car. Got home in time to watch the Patriots kick ass again for a perfect 16-0 season. And then slept like crap all night. I got up about 4:30 sunday morning to use the bathroom and looked out the window. there was a huge light in the sky over to the south side of the lake, it was much bigger than any star that was out, and it was pulsing light. Very odd, and of course when I went back to bed I was sure I heard alien claws scratching along the bedroom door. Yesterday after we took the tree and outside lights down we watched Spiderman 3. I give it 4 thumbs up, I always put off watching movies like that, but then end up enjoying them. We went in the hot tub and then watched more TV, and played my Millionaire DVD game. I won a whole $1,000 and Gary won $25,000. figures.
Today Gary went back to work, just in time to clear the lots. yucky for him. I am home alone all day today and probably not going anywhere. The bathrooms need cleaning, and I do need to exercise. badly. Surprisingly there is not a lot of laundry, Gary is so proud of fixing the machine by himself that he has kept up with the laundry all week himself while smugly standing watch over each load that finished like it is supposed to.

No comments: