Friday, December 28, 2007

So, Gary is on vacation this week. On Wednesday we drove Brooke to Epsom to meet her Danielle, Ricky and Christina. She is spending the rest of vacation at their house in Newfields. Gary and I went to Lowes and Kohl's looking for after Christmas deals. We found quite a few. We ate lunch at Chili's then went to Wal-Mart and Home Depot. When we got home I threw a wash on, and it started acting up again. I hate Whirlpool. Gary spent the next 4 hours taking it apart, again. This time he found where some coins had slipped through and were probably blocking the drainage. I have done 2 washed since and it has been okay so maybe he finally fixed it. Yesterday we took a ride to York. It was cloudy and spitting sleet and snow but I didn't mind. The ocean was really wild, and there were surfers in it! Brrr. The water was coming up over the road, along with rocks and seaweed. We ate lunch at the pizza place, then went to Stonewall Kitchen. I love that store. I got some more Holiday Jam, a really cute kitchen timer in the shape of a covered frying pan and some peppermint bark that they sell, just what I needed, more candy. On the way home the weather was worse, but we did okay, until we turned onto our street and we slammed right into the snowbank. We ended up having ramen noodles for dinner and watching Pirates of the Carribean the Curse of the Black Pearl. Horrible movie, I was bored to tears and ended up reading my O magazine that Gary put in my stocking. Today, he is out snowblowing the driveway, then I am not sure what we are doing, maybe nothing. Tonight we are probably going to the movies though.

No comments: