Friday, December 14, 2007

When it Rains it Pours

It snowed again last night. Surprise surprise. we got about 4.5 inches. That would be about 4.5 inches too many in my book. I had to go get Brooke from school yesterday, well actually she was parked at the Veteran's Home waiting, with a her window half-way down and stuck, no coat and no gloves. where was her coat? some little ass**** stole it from her locker. Nice school. Anway, I had to drive her car home with the open window, and 16 degrees out.
My wash machine is on the fritz, again. I am not sure why an expensive Calypso Whirlpool washer needs repairs for the second time in the 5 years I have owned it, but this time Gary is fixing it himself. the parts will cost us what a repairman would charge to just come look at it. sigh.
My father has a totally blocked carotid artery. Praying that they can operate and open it up.
And last but not least, a nor'easter is heading our way for Sunday, the day of my annual Johnson Christmas party. I had to cancel it, and re-schedule for next Sunday. Big bummer.
So, that's all the excitement, and that is plenty, thankyouverymuch!

1 comment:

robinbrittagain said...

Time for a sunny vacation! You need to be on the beach sipping a tall drink! :-)