Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Do I Smell Reindeer?



What a cute face! I love Boston Terrier puppies.

It is darn cold here this morning, about 10 degrees right now. But at least the sun is out, even this cold it must help the snow to melt away a little bit. Today my mother is stopping over between her doctor appointments. She has my Nana's china set that I they gave me and I have been waiting forever for. I had to get something to display it in and I finally got a buffet with glass doors a couple of weeks ago. After she leaves I am going to the laudromat for another quick load, yesterday I went too. When I drove by my friend's house her husband and stepson were still there and I felt strange about going in and doing my laundry while they were home. No biggie, I sit for a half hour in the laundromat and relax, hopefully Gary will fix my machine tonight, the other part should be here today. I need to go to Wal-Mart too for some things, and then grocery shopping. Ta-Ta!

No comments: